Indie Only Green Vinyl
“Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass” is the title poem of the book and the first poem I wrote of many. Some of which came to me in their entirely, which I dictated and then typed out, and some that I worked laboriously picking apart each word to make the perfect poem.
They are eclectic and honest and not trying to be anything other than what they are and for that reason I’m proud of them, especially because the spirit in which they were written was very authentic.
- LA WHO AM I TO LOVE YOU
- THE LAND OF THE 1,000 FIRES
- VIOLET BENT BACKWARDS OVER THE GRASS
- PAST THE BUSHES CYPRESS THRIVING
- NEVER TO HEAVEN
- TESSA DIPIETRO
- QUIET WAITER BLUE FOREVER
- WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I LEFT YOU
- MY BEDROOM IS A SACRED PLACE NOW – THERE ARE CHILDREN AT THE FOOT OF MY BED
- PARADISE IS VERY FRAGILE
- BARE FEET ON LINOLEUM